Channel O’s Director Nkateko Mabaso said about the nominations:
“The quality of music videos we have seen over the past few years is testament to the way music videos are playing an increasingly important role in the promotion of African music. The music as well as the videos produced on our African soil is of the same, if not even better, quality as that of those produced internationally and most of our nominees are no strangers to performing on global stages.”
Voting takes place across a wide range of digital platforms: via the Channel O website and mobile site – voting on the website and on the mobile site [www.channelo.tv] is free and you are allowed to vote up to 100 times on both platforms respectively; and also via WeChat – voting on WeChat is free.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives