It is interesting to see rapper Eva Alordiah appear to play a very hands on role in the shooting of her music video, ‘Lights Out.’ Prior music videos always had others calling the shots, it appeared.
On this video, she appears very hands on. After all the ups and downs in the industry, it looks like she is finally okay with being completely at the helm of directing the fate of her career.
I am curious to see what her future looks like, starting with this video. I do love her style sense and her contrasting personalities i.e. from tomboy to girly girl complete with experimenting with hair and makeup styles and playing dress up with herself and other girlfriends.
Check out the ‘Behind the Scenes’ video.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company