Congratulations to AML’s Ollachi Holman who is now a licensed Attorney in the State of California. Attorney Holman, as you all recall, interned with us for three months and completed her internship in May 2013.
I am very proud of her and confident she will make a fine entertainment lawyer.
If you are not familiar with Ms. Holman’s work, I recommend the following two as a starting point:
Congrats again Ollachi!
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives