Congratulations to AML’s Ollachi Holman who is now a licensed Attorney in the State of California. Attorney Holman, as you all recall, interned with us for three months and completed her internship in May 2013.
I am very proud of her and confident she will make a fine entertainment lawyer.
If you are not familiar with Ms. Holman’s work, I recommend the following two as a starting point:
Congrats again Ollachi!
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’