AML congratulates The Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), Nigeria’s collective management organization, for clocking five years. Under the leadership of Tony Okoroji, COSON has made some immense strides. The organization has also needed to sit down and sort out the nuances of intellectual property rights affecting artists.
Again, a hearty congratulations and wishing COSON continued success.
Watch the video highlights of the five years celebration
Watch Tony Okoroji discuss COSON’s journey at the 2013 Nigerian Entertainment Conference
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives