AML congratulates The Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), Nigeria’s collective management organization, for clocking five years. Under the leadership of Tony Okoroji, COSON has made some immense strides. The organization has also needed to sit down and sort out the nuances of intellectual property rights affecting artists.
Again, a hearty congratulations and wishing COSON continued success.
Watch the video highlights of the five years celebration
Watch Tony Okoroji discuss COSON’s journey at the 2013 Nigerian Entertainment Conference
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society