Sophia Grace Brownlee, the UK little girl causing a stir here in the USA, is too cute and super energetic. LOL! Very cool, also, is Dapo Torimiro, formerly with the now defunct gospel group KUSH, accompanying Sophia Grace Brownlee, as Pianist, as she performs Nicki Minaj’s ‘Moment for Life.’ If you do not know Torimiro, check on him here. Dapo has been pushing hard on all music fronts. It is only a matter of time when he really gets the recognition he deserves here in the States and frankly in a much bigger way in Nigeria and across Africa.
Now little Miss Sophia Grace Brownlee, isn’t she something else. I totally chuckle watching her. To a large extent, I am reminded of me and how hyper active I used to be back then, and can be many times. LOL! Phew! If you are a parent and have such hyperactive kids, they need to be in sports, dance, performing or when they are adults, make sure they become trial lawyers and do gazillion things all at once. Lol! Don’t ignore me. If you do, they will wear you out. Lol!
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”