Press Release 2012
DBANJ on The Rise – Still The Kokomaster – G.O.O.D Music
Yes indeed, hard continues to pay. Man Entertainment is very pleased to announce DBANJ LIVE on Monday 27th of August 2012 – HMV Apollo London. Dbanj is joined by Davido and the HKN gang.Davido the self confessed Omo Baba Olowo can no longer be referred to as up and coming. He has fully blown even without having dropped an album yet. With hits such as Back When, Dami Duro and the latest video drop – Ekuro, Davido is proving that 2012 is a fantastic year. The young MTN ambassador is due to drop his first album in July 2012.
D’banj is currently in the UK still promoting his Oliver E, The Oliver EP ended up at #9 on the ITunes Top Singles downloaded charts its first week! He has been working very hard, with so much in the pipeline. This summer has big things poppin. Dbanj will be starring in Kanye West’s new movie – Cruel Summer, so watch this space for our very own Kokomaster.
Least we forget, Kanye dropped by last year, at the Koko concert LIVE in HMV Apollo; will it be more of the same? Will the other Good music acts be supporting their label mate? (John Legend, Big Sean, Kid Cudi to name a few . . .) Whatever the case, it’ll be a show not to be missed. Lebeteeeeeeeeeeee!
Watch Dbanj, Davido, andSina Rambo, and B-Red confirm the date Bank Holiday Monday 27th August 2012 –
Watch Dbanj thrill students at a school in Plumstead – London
Watch Davido’s brand new video Ekuro:
Dbanj Live is hosted by Dj Abrantee, and supported by May7ven. Tickets available at various ticket outlets, or on www.ticketmaster.co.uk – 07714723230 For more info, please visit: www.dbanjofficial.com”
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives