As one who has a passion for fashion, I appreciate the extra steps artists like Goldie, Dencia, Nnena Yvonne and the likes take when it comes to marrying fashion with music. Dencia shot her music video for SuperGirl in February. Check out a few images from the shoot and the MP3 sent by her PR team.
Supergirl MP3[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dencia-SuperGirl-www.africamusiclaw.com_.mp3|titles=Dencia – SuperGirl- www.africamusiclaw.com]
Courtesy photos/Winston Burris from PR Photos
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company