Dr. Cryme is on a roll. He has been wining awards left and right and the latest? He just inked a deal as brand ambassador for Samsung Ghana. Congrats to him! “Following the agreement between him and the South Korean company, Dr. Cryme will promote Samsung’s appliances, and will also appear in Samsung’s advertising campaigns,” reports Ghanamusic.com.
Dr. Cryme knows how to make some sweet music so I hope it pans out as he continues to expand and diversify his portfolio and personal brand.
I’ve talked about brand ambassador agreements in the past and some deal points to note when negotiating such deals. Revisit my articles below:
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”