Congratulations to Nollywood actress Ini Edo who joins the list of Nigerian and Ghanaian music and entertainment celebrities inking deals as brand ambassadors for both African and non-African owned brands. Edo has recently been announced the new brand ambassador for Noble Hair.
For my article on basic deal pointers to be aware of when negotiating brand ambassador agreements, click here. You always want to get a lawyer when negotiating on a level like this. Don’t just sign a contract. There is a lot more than meets the eye and that is what your lawyer would be focused on for you.
Follow me on twitter at @uduaklaw and @africamusiclaw
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”