Congratulations to artist and music producer Joshua Kalu Martins Okwun aka J-Martins who is set to wed his long time girlfriend on January 2nd, 2012. The wedding will take place in Abia state, according to numerous credible news report online. Good look.
As an aside: Sunny Neji sings it best with ‘Oruka’ which you all can view below. In addition, J-Martins ‘Oyoyo’ puts a much needed musical accentuation to the joy that comes from God blessing you, needless to say, that includes meeting your chosen life partner. Seven (7) gbosas to J-Martins. I wish the couple a happy married life in advance.
Photocredit: -J-Martins on Facebook
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry