Jovago, www.jovago.com – Africa’s largest online hotel booking platform has announced partnerships with nationwide bus transport companies in Nigeria in order to make hotel bookings accessible to travelling Nigerians.
The company has so far partnered with over 20 bus transport agencies including Ekene Dili Chukwu, Izuchukwu Transport Nigeria Limited and has also kicked off a white label partnership with one of Nigeria’s largest bus transport companies – God Is Good Motors – making Jovago.com their official hotel partner. Nigerians visiting the God Is Good Motors website http://hotels.godisgoodmotors.
Ibemere Samuel, Director, Corporate Communications at God Is Good Motors commented on the partnership with Jovago.com, “We have realized that a lot of Nigerians are moving online to transact businesses, this is why we have created a standard website which would be easy for customers to book bus tickets from. With the Jovago partnership, our passengers can now also find their hotels easily, making their trip as seamless as possible.”
With the partnerships, Jovago.com aims to cater to the diverse Nigerian travel markets which prefer land travel and are largely offline. Marek Zmyslowski, Managing Director of Jovago.com Nigeria stated, “This is a great achievement for Jovago.com. As the leading hotel booking site in Nigeria, we aim to meet all our travelling customers wherever they may be, especially while they are in the booking process, hence making hotel booking service even more accessible.”
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”