This is one bit of information I was happy to receive from Julius Agwu’s PR team. I would have loved to see better shots of the studio. The pictures sent didn’t quite cut it, except for the one I sued here. Nevertheless, congrats to him and good for the many emerging artists, especially, who now have another place to go to.
“Popular Standup Comedian and CEO of Reel Laif Entertainment, Julius “D Genius” Agwu is at it again. The frontline entertainer who always has something creative up his sleeves has unveiled his new ultra modern audio studio.
The tastefully furnished and state of the art equipped studio located at 60, Tafawa Balewa Crescent, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos will be commercially open to all producers,studio managers and all musicians for a fee in a matter of days.
The stage of the art technology installed in the studio further confirmed Julius Agwu as a man of great taste. Also in the works is the building of a live studio. The live studio will be used to record Julius Agwu’s talk show which is meant to create a new television experience.
The resourceful comedian Laff 4 Christ’s sake show will come up in London on April 8, 2012.”
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up