LL Cool J, Akon, 50 Cent are just examples of American artists that African artists can emulate in thinking outside the box, when it comes to different ways of generating income in the music industry. Take a look at my discussions on this topic here.
Watch LL Cool J at CES, an international technology trade show.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives