LL Cool J, Akon, 50 Cent are just examples of American artists that African artists can emulate in thinking outside the box, when it comes to different ways of generating income in the music industry. Take a look at my discussions on this topic here.
Watch LL Cool J at CES, an international technology trade show.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up