I bet Lynxxx won’t believe that I adore his style sense. If I was producing a fashion event, I would want him on my front row. Half the time I think he should be on somebody’s runway at New York Fashion Week. I hear he has a clothing line. I’d love to see what that looks like because I am pretty sure I would be buying. Indeed I wrote a post over two months ago strictly on Lynxxx’s style sense. It is one of sixty (60) drafted posts waiting to be published. The hold up is just a cool ensemble of great pictures that are not marked up all over the place by third parties. Lynxxx feel free to forward them to me.
And in case some of you who read AML wonder if I now like Lynxxx the rapper? No. I am still not a fan of his rap. Lol! I do, however, prefer the Jollof/Jollof rice music.
In any event, the busy music executive, artist, fashion designer, music video director, graphic designer and so many more roles(clearly he does not sleep), confirms he is still a brand ambassador for Pepsi to Hip On TV. Watch what he has to say below:
Lynxxx on that promo tour
Lynxxx The Fashion Model – He makes this Fashion Film come alive . . . talk about serious style swag
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives