Needless to say, I am thrilled to read the news below shared by Naeto C via his facebook page. It is a very bold step on Naeto C and Kevin Pam’s part and I applaud both men.The news comes on the heels of Nigeria releasing the first ever rape hotline for rape victims which you can read all about on LadybrilleNigeria.com. For more details about rape and its effects, including Nigeria’s criminal laws against rape, click here.
Read Naeto C’s statement below:
“My people i’m so excited..The Honourable Minister of Youth Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi Today in Abuja, Unveiled yours truly, Naeto C and Kevin Pam as the Spokepersons & Ambassadors for The: Nigerian Youth & The Rape Challenge(An Anti-Violence Against Women Campaign). will post pictures here later. Rape is a SIN. Let us Respect God and our Women. SAY NO TO RAPE. God bless!”
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company