“It’s obvious these two have a special bond and Badoo obviously hasn’t forgotten the days when nobody wanted to feature him or feature with him, when few artistes like popular eccentric rapper Phyno had his back.
Although the dynamic duo have earlier collaborated on hit tracks such as Ghost mode and Dope money, they are rumoured to be working together on the first ever collaborative rap album, ‘2 Kings’.However, both performers have not officially indicated when if this will happen anytime soon.
Fast forward March 29th 2014 both artistes will storm the Star Music Trek stage in Nsukka for the first leg of The Trek 2014 touring all over Nigeria.
Fingers crossed, that collabo just might come in earlier than expected! Cant wait to see what these two may have up their sleeve.
Other artistes performing on the Trek this year include 2face, Tiwa Savage, M.I Davido, Wizkid, Wande Coal, Sound Sultan, Pasuma, Mr Raw, Dr Sid, Naeto C, KCee, Sean Tizzle, Timaya, Phyno and May D.”
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company