A few weeks after his dream wedding, of which his mother was in attendance, Kevin Lucciano, an executive at Question Mark media/entertainment company, loses his mother. The executive made the announcement on his Facebook page a few days ago. His mother, Mrs. Fashakin, died after a brief illness on September 3rd, 2013 at the Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
Mothers are so precious.
May her soul rest in peace.
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry