“Nigerian star female MC Muna dropped into the Factory78tv studio for a little chat with Adesope and Dj Lanre during her short stop in the UK. The stunning entertainer talked about her early 2012 viral feud with rapper Modenine and what really happened , industry whispers about American collaborations, her thoughts on African female rappers and her plans for the music game in the next year. Watch the charming Muna’s mic check and full interview right here on Factory78tv.”
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!