Weird MC is also one artist I hope really succeeds in the way she desires for herself. When people work so hard and give it all of their all, you really want to see them make it. I think she needs to beef it up on the media space. I get press releases once every blue moon on Weird MC. Can I and my fellow media and blogger colleagues be reminded 24/7 that you are alive, your upcoming projects, what you have done in the past etc.? Beef up the buzz, everything else is already there. Now give us various angles with your pitches for us to write and talk about you.
Glad to see her on the music buzz radar with the following she shared with Hip-hop world Magazine:
“‘…it’s like a dream project’, the rappertainer said and even though she refused to talk about her plans extensively; she threw a little light on the project.
‘The way I want it to come across is not like your typical music reality show, it might be like Weird MC in search for the next diva… it is going to be real gangster and crazy; our females need to know that no one is going to cajole you to become a star’. . .” – Hip-hop World Magazine.
Good stuff. Carry on.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”