“Of all the things that can be stolen from you – your possessions, your youth, your health, your words, your rights – what no one can ever take from you is…
- Your uniqueness. – You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own. Having a low opinion of yourself is not humility, it’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard is not egotism, it’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. You deserve to wear a smile in your heart. Not because of what you have or what you do, but because of who you are. Yes, you are changing each day, but you are always amazing just as you are.
- How you feel about yourself. – It takes a long time to learn how to NOT judge yourself through someone else’s eyes, but once you do the world is yours for the taking. We have all been placed on this earth to discover our own life, and we will never be happy or successful if we try to live someone else’s idea of it. So give up worrying too much about what others think of you. What they think isn’t all that important. What is important is how you feel about yourself. Read Emotional Freedom.
- Your intuition. – If you’re thinking just like everyone else, you aren’t really thinking. Follow your intuition. Do what makes sense to you. Never compare your journey to someone else’s. Everyone has their ownstruggles, their own challenges, and a different path that they chose to get to where they are. Remember, you don’t need to wait for external circumstances to perfectly align in order to show up for the life you’ve been dreaming of. What you’re looking for is already somewhere inside you.
- Your passion. – If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now. Find your passion, whatever it is. Become it, let it become you, and great things will happen FOR you, TO you, and BECA– USE of you. And even if things don’t work out as planned, you’ll still be heading in the right direction. Because nothing you have passion for is ever a waste of time, no matter how it turns out. . .”
–Marc & Angel Hack Life have the full story.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives