Happy Friday! My work here is done for the week. I enjoyed hanging with you guys. I redesigned AML but some of you AML mobile users had issues accessing the site seamlessly. So I had to revert to the old while keeping some of the recent design elements. I need to do some more testing to see if the new look will work smoothly on mobile (thought my initial testing was solid but I guess not), otherwise, we will stick with what we got, for now. I love to play with design and colors.
Okay people! We gotta always feed the soul as much as we feed the business and professional front. So, I leave you all with this strong motivational video from Les Brown titled ‘Armed and Dangerous.’
Have a fantastic weekend.
Armed and Dangerous by Les Brown – www.lesbrown.com
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry