HAPPY FRIDAY AML PEOPLE!
I worked way too hard for my liking this week on AML. 🙂
This week, the theme that kept playing in my head with all my dealings on and offline was FOCUS. It is amazing what can be achieved when we FOCUS.
A great photo that always reminds me to FOCUS is this throw back modeling picture of me.
Yeah! That’s me with my focused, you best to not mess with me look.
So, I am staying focused. Are you?
Have a great weekend and catch you all soon.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society