Happy New Month of February AML People! January 2014 was not bad, wouldn’t you agree? We were off to a good start. This February, however, we need to shut things down. Folks, in your personal and professional lives, y’all gotta go harder. The simple litmus test is this, “is this the best I can do?” If you ask yourself this question whether as an artist, music entrepreneur etc. and the answer is “no,” then you know you gotta come up higher, for sure. There are no excuses. Get it done. Whatever you set your mind to achieve, achieve.
If it is not your best, acknowledge and deal with the reality and then be about the business of giving your best. It also goes without saying that quitting is not an option, but y’all already knew that or else you won’t be called “AML people.” 🙂
On your marks, get set, LET’S GET IT! NO EXC– USES. Handle your business this month. Own every space you step into. Step at it, step in it, step on it. Stay focused, eliminate distractions and you will be amazed the remarkable strides and accomplishments you would have achieved by the end of this February. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I BELIEVE IN ME. I BELIEVE IN US. COMMON LET’S GET IT PEOPLE.
CAN’T HOLD US by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton (Mild use of strong language)
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives