Happy Friday AML People!!!!!!
We made it. This week, in my neck of the woods, it rained, got cold but the sun also came out and did its thing. It was just beautiful.
I enjoyed sharing some of your songs and beautiful music videos as well, here on AML. What solid talents coming from our industry. Can you all believe 2013 is about over?! Crazy!
While I enjoyed my week here on AML, offline, I think this week, I was reminded about the power of friendship and unconditional love. I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have such amazing friends who looooooove me, and of course I love them too. So, I thought I would give a shout out to all of my friends, some of who read AML as well and say, “thank you for your friendships. I see you all and appreciate you.” I’d name them but they would be shy. So, we ain’t having that. Lol!
I pray you all experience the power of a beautiful friendship and have people in your lives that love you and you love, unconditionally.
Stay blessed and have a great weekend!
P.s.: I chose a throwback picture where I was invited as a speaker to a fashion event and also to model. These two girls, among many, were so eager to meet me. They were very good friends and were so delightful to hang with.
Throwback video Mariah Carey ‘Anytime You Need a Friend’
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society