I think once an athlete, always an athlete, even if you do not practice or perform on that fitness level you used to. The principles you learn from competing stays for life. On Mondays, I need that extra kick, almost like I just joined my team mates to do some early morning drill sessions and practice, practice, practice to perfect our execution at an actual game.
So, GOOD MORNING/TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU ALL. YOU all are my team mates. Get up. Throw those donuts and coffee away. LOL! Yes, common. Let’s go. We are going to push ourselves to be the best persons we can possibly be this week. I mean physically, psychologically, mentally, spiritually and in all spheres.
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK AHEAD AND GOD BLESS.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company