iLLBliss, Tha Suspect, I almost want to edit your talent, her fashion image that is. There is no brand consistency on her cover art and her image presented for interviews. It looks like she just rolled out of bed.
I love tomboyish acts, naturally, since I am one. But even tom boyishness has levels when you become an artist. You gotta come correct. I think Weird MC, Tipsy, Cynthia Morgan and Eva Alordiah show that with their presentation styles. All different women, all tom boyish but all have a polished refined image, as talents, when they present themselves. I am not sure what’s going on with your talent but kindly please edit or turn her to professionals who can enhance her tom boyish fashion image. This I just rolled out of bed and could care less about my fans, audience or media to even put an effort into my look, in this interview, is unacceptable.
“Fefe Aura met up with RLTV Media in the Capital Hill Music Studios, and told us all about Fefe. She spoke on her budding career, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, upcoming projects, shows and more! “The biggest challenge is getting to explain myself musically, because I’m not that singer — Whitney or Beyonce”, stated Fefe during the interview. She went further to explain who she really is, and even sang an exclusive never heard before verse from her new song (coming soon!). Fefe stated she had no competitors, but her reasoning behind it is quite admirable!
Based in the D.C, USA metropolitan area, RLTV is an award winning, multimedia channel dedicated to giving viewers the latest news on entertainment, lifestyle, DIY tutorials and products. RLTV specializes in event coverage, celebrity interviews, product reviews, and news broadcasting.”
Debut song ‘Aura’
Latest song ‘Kilowi’
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”