Nigeria’s Dancehall Queen, Cynthia Morgan, appears on HFtv’s DA CHAT show to clear the air on several controversial issues surrounding her brand.She also sheds light on why she signed with Jude Okoye’s record label Northside Inc., instead of Peter Okoye’s.
Watch Cynthia Morgan’s Interview
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company