Jason Njoku, CEO IROKO TV, took to social media (twitter) recently to announce his brand’s expansion into East Africa. There are a lot of changes right now in IROKO. We will just have to wait to see the dust settle to see where exactly the brand is headed and the brand’s staying power in the years ahead.
Njoku also granted a recent interview to ‘Smart Monkey TV’where he discusses the launch of ROK Studios, production arm of the company that will create the brand’s own original content. That part is so overdue.
Watch the clip discussing ROK studios below.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”