All of you industry people know who Liz Yemoja is. If you don’t, google her. But, hold up. Homegurl is conducting an interview in her capacity as press with the Mo’Hits crew. They all show up for the interview. Yemoja is not chewing “chingum” and she is certainly not “licking sweet.” Why does D’Banj think he should do the same??!!
D’Banj the “oga” is licking sweet, Dr. Sid the employee and artist on the label is chewing “chingum” but Wande Coal and Don Jazzy actually have it together.
This Mo’Hits crew will get the press thing right, by force, by force. D’Banj weren’t you the one telling promoters to have their act together when they approach you, why are you stepping up to press anyhow?
1. Wande Coal, speak up and clearly so we can hear you.
2. D’Banj stop licking sweet. Just remove anything from your mouth.What a distraction!
3. Dr. Sid, lose the gum.
4. D’Prince, act like a prince, lose the gum out of your mouth while speaking with press. Which kind Prince you dey see wey dey chop gum when e dey address people?
People take Nigerian press seriously, even if you talk to them on a first name basis,on a daily.
You are coming to speak to the press. The interview is videotaped and will be broadcasted everywhere, why is it so hard to sacrifice your sweet, tom tom, “chingum” or whatever is in your mouth for a moment? If you have a cold that forces you to lick the tom, tom or what have you, could you give us notice about it? Sheesh!
All these Las gidi ghettofied igbótic (bushy) press situations are beyond me. You can take the person from the igbó (bush) you can’t take the igbó (bush) out of the person.
Please y’all visit my article on how to prepare for a press conference.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show