I appreciate DJ Xclusive’s hustle and branding efforts and it appears something is working for him. Nevertheless, this cover is a bit overkill, although through no fault of his own. In this instance, I am wondering why MODE Men Magazine thought this shot of DJ Xclusive was the best shot for a cover? He is good looking. He has the face to pull off a strong cover without the models as props. However, I think they shot him in an angle that is more docile and he also look more like an adrogynous female model. If that is what they were going for, mission accomplished. Otherwise, I am not sure why they thought this shot worked.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!