I appreciate DJ Xclusive’s hustle and branding efforts and it appears something is working for him. Nevertheless, this cover is a bit overkill, although through no fault of his own. In this instance, I am wondering why MODE Men Magazine thought this shot of DJ Xclusive was the best shot for a cover? He is good looking. He has the face to pull off a strong cover without the models as props. However, I think they shot him in an angle that is more docile and he also look more like an adrogynous female model. If that is what they were going for, mission accomplished. Otherwise, I am not sure why they thought this shot worked.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show