I appreciate DJ Xclusive’s hustle and branding efforts and it appears something is working for him. Nevertheless, this cover is a bit overkill, although through no fault of his own. In this instance, I am wondering why MODE Men Magazine thought this shot of DJ Xclusive was the best shot for a cover? He is good looking. He has the face to pull off a strong cover without the models as props. However, I think they shot him in an angle that is more docile and he also look more like an adrogynous female model. If that is what they were going for, mission accomplished. Otherwise, I am not sure why they thought this shot worked.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up