I appreciate DJ Xclusive’s hustle and branding efforts and it appears something is working for him. Nevertheless, this cover is a bit overkill, although through no fault of his own. In this instance, I am wondering why MODE Men Magazine thought this shot of DJ Xclusive was the best shot for a cover? He is good looking. He has the face to pull off a strong cover without the models as props. However, I think they shot him in an angle that is more docile and he also look more like an adrogynous female model. If that is what they were going for, mission accomplished. Otherwise, I am not sure why they thought this shot worked.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society