I watched this feature by Osagie Alonge and I wondered why Wande Coal was even a topic. I guess it bolsters Osagie’s argument that Wande Coal’s career may well be over. I haven’t seen much from Wande Coal, making it very hard to keep him at the forefront of my mind.
Watch and tell me your thoughts. Do you agree? Is Wande Coal’s career really over?
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society