I watched this feature by Osagie Alonge and I wondered why Wande Coal was even a topic. I guess it bolsters Osagie’s argument that Wande Coal’s career may well be over. I haven’t seen much from Wande Coal, making it very hard to keep him at the forefront of my mind.
Watch and tell me your thoughts. Do you agree? Is Wande Coal’s career really over?
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo