All I have to say is, “it is what it is” AML people. Focus on your own lives and make it as stress free as possible.
There’s this story that won’t just go away that suggests you have a love child?
Basketmouth “I wouldn’t refer to her as a love child. She’s my child that people didn’t know of. Yes I have a daughter with my ex-girlfriend. Its not a comfortable topic to discuss because I wouldn’t want to put anybody under pressure. As long as my family is happy and I’m on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that’s all that actually matters.
When did you have the child?
Basketmouth: years ago, a while before my wedding. Continue…
How did your wife react to the news?
Basketmouth: You can guess.
Why did you wait till now before choosing to come clean?
It’s never been a hidden issue. That its private doesn’t make it hidden.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives