Check on it.
“It seems like Jamie Foxx can do it all. Act, sing, make people laugh and after listening to his exclusive interview with Sway his list of talents expands into throwing a house party for Drake with over 2,500 people. The 47-year old Foxx is currently prepping for his next studio album, “Hollywood,” to roll out on May 18th, but before he speaks on the album we hear Foxx tell some amazing, hilarious stories about some of the games finest.”
*Warning: Strong Language*
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives