Check on it.
“It seems like Jamie Foxx can do it all. Act, sing, make people laugh and after listening to his exclusive interview with Sway his list of talents expands into throwing a house party for Drake with over 2,500 people. The 47-year old Foxx is currently prepping for his next studio album, “Hollywood,” to roll out on May 18th, but before he speaks on the album we hear Foxx tell some amazing, hilarious stories about some of the games finest.”
*Warning: Strong Language*
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society