It’s been all about Jidenna as he visits Nigeria and prepares to head to South Africa soon to promote his new album. In case you missed it, catch up by reading “All you need to know about @Jidenna’s Epic Records & Sony deal, Nigeria visit, and Africa promotional tour.”
In the meantime, two days ago, Jidenna released his short documentary on becoming a
classic man Jidenna. Watch the documentary and his latest interviews in Nigeria: Wazobia TV, Cool FM.
By the way, I love how authentic he is. It’s refreshing. I also like his statement in his Wazobia TV interview where he says “fashion is an extension of character.” It’s an interesting way to put it and one I believe fashion aficionados can so relate to.
“Vevo LIFT artist Jidenna, who is associated with Janelle Monáe’s Wondaland crew, had a huge hit with “Classic Man.” Now we learn more about his African roots and Brooklyn lifestyle in this “Becoming” piece. His name means “embracing the father,” and he explains the impact of his dad and family in this Vevo profile.”
Cool FM Interview
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show