It’s been all about Jidenna as he visits Nigeria and prepares to head to South Africa soon to promote his new album. In case you missed it, catch up by reading “All you need to know about @Jidenna’s Epic Records & Sony deal, Nigeria visit, and Africa promotional tour.”
In the meantime, two days ago, Jidenna released his short documentary on becoming a
classic man Jidenna. Watch the documentary and his latest interviews in Nigeria: Wazobia TV, Cool FM.
By the way, I love how authentic he is. It’s refreshing. I also like his statement in his Wazobia TV interview where he says “fashion is an extension of character.” It’s an interesting way to put it and one I believe fashion aficionados can so relate to.
“Vevo LIFT artist Jidenna, who is associated with Janelle Monáe’s Wondaland crew, had a huge hit with “Classic Man.” Now we learn more about his African roots and Brooklyn lifestyle in this “Becoming” piece. His name means “embracing the father,” and he explains the impact of his dad and family in this Vevo profile.”
Cool FM Interview
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company