It’s been all about Jidenna as he visits Nigeria and prepares to head to South Africa soon to promote his new album. In case you missed it, catch up by reading “All you need to know about @Jidenna’s Epic Records & Sony deal, Nigeria visit, and Africa promotional tour.”
In the meantime, two days ago, Jidenna released his short documentary on becoming a
classic man Jidenna. Watch the documentary and his latest interviews in Nigeria: Wazobia TV, Cool FM.
By the way, I love how authentic he is. It’s refreshing. I also like his statement in his Wazobia TV interview where he says “fashion is an extension of character.” It’s an interesting way to put it and one I believe fashion aficionados can so relate to.
“Vevo LIFT artist Jidenna, who is associated with Janelle Monáe’s Wondaland crew, had a huge hit with “Classic Man.” Now we learn more about his African roots and Brooklyn lifestyle in this “Becoming” piece. His name means “embracing the father,” and he explains the impact of his dad and family in this Vevo profile.”
Cool FM Interview
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo