“The Lagos Jazz Series Organizers confirm Award Winning Singer, JILL SCOTT as one of the artistes to perform at this years Lagos Jazz Series (2013).
Lagos Jazz Series is scheduled to take place from the 27th of November to the 1st of December. ‘
After 3 years of bringing the world of jazz and good music to lovers of good music, Lagos Jazz Series is set and ready to comeback with its 4th edition. This eagerly anticipated four day long event is poised to become the biggest music festival in Africa, bringing in performers from across the World. This epic event is also a “melting pot” not just for jazz lovers but also lovers of good music with a diverse and exciting line-up of artistes to look forward to. Lagos Jazz Series will introduce new and exciting indoor & outdoor venues and an array of exhilarating and stimulating activities.
This year’s edition of Lagos Jazz Series promises to be the biggest music festival ever to hit Nigeria and guests should be prepared to experience today’s “next generation” of good musicand also to be introduced to the “Africa Stage” where the roots of music will be celebrated. The Lagos Jazz Series 2013 edition will kick-off in the month of November, a perfect time for an outdoor music festival. A release on the artiste line-up, venues, sponsors, vendors and activities for the four-day event will be revealed shortly. Lagos Jazz Series has finally created the pathway to making Lagos a destination city by attracting the best music performers from the Americas’, Europe & Africa.
Follow us on twitter @lagosjazzseries and on Instagram @lagosjazzseries
Visit www.lagosjazzseries.com for all updates.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives