Music metadata specialist Keith Kirk joins Ms. Uduak, host of The Africa Music Law Show, on the 156th episode for a 1:1 interview to discuss how bad metadata makes artists lose out on a lot of unpaid royalties. It is packed full of information for artists. Listen and share.
ABOUT KEITH KIRK
Keith Kirk is a music industry veteran with over 20 years as a metadata specialist. He has worked with major global music brands across continents including Universal Music Group, and Sony Music Entertainment. Keith has also worked with Digital Service Providers (DSPs) and is currently based in Trinidad where he is an integral part of helping to build the collection, management, and distribution of data and metadata to move the industry forward.
WHERE TO FIND KEITH KIRK
ABOUT THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW SHOW
- Premier music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
- Is the industry’s go-to source for business, legal commentary & analysis on Africa’s entertainment market.
- Made iTunes Top 3 Business Podcasts in Nigeria.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’.
- Hundreds of thousands of downloads.
- Subscribers: Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, industry professionals, and creative talents.
- Countries represented: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%)
Where to Find Host Ms. Uduak
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show