Life after COVID – what do African creatives need to weather the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and their livelihoods? Kenya’s entertainment industry executives share their insights in this insightful discussion.
Judy Ogana (Director of the GoDown Arts Centre), June Gachui (performing and recording artist, singer, songwriter, thespian, and intellectual property (IP) lawyer), Wilfred Kiumi (Founding Director VumiCentral), Adam Kiboi (Creative Consultants, Creatives Garage), David Muriithi (DJ, CEO, The Creative Enterprise Centre) and Juliani (Artist, Performer My Msanii) are panelists.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show