Life after COVID – what do African creatives need to weather the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and their livelihoods? Kenya’s entertainment industry executives share their insights in this insightful discussion.
Judy Ogana (Director of the GoDown Arts Centre), June Gachui (performing and recording artist, singer, songwriter, thespian, and intellectual property (IP) lawyer), Wilfred Kiumi (Founding Director VumiCentral), Adam Kiboi (Creative Consultants, Creatives Garage), David Muriithi (DJ, CEO, The Creative Enterprise Centre) and Juliani (Artist, Performer My Msanii) are panelists.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company