Life after COVID – what do African creatives need to weather the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and their livelihoods? Kenya’s entertainment industry executives share their insights in this insightful discussion.
Judy Ogana (Director of the GoDown Arts Centre), June Gachui (performing and recording artist, singer, songwriter, thespian, and intellectual property (IP) lawyer), Wilfred Kiumi (Founding Director VumiCentral), Adam Kiboi (Creative Consultants, Creatives Garage), David Muriithi (DJ, CEO, The Creative Enterprise Centre) and Juliani (Artist, Performer My Msanii) are panelists.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society