Life after COVID – what do African creatives need to weather the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and their livelihoods? Kenya’s entertainment industry executives share their insights in this insightful discussion.
Judy Ogana (Director of the GoDown Arts Centre), June Gachui (performing and recording artist, singer, songwriter, thespian, and intellectual property (IP) lawyer), Wilfred Kiumi (Founding Director VumiCentral), Adam Kiboi (Creative Consultants, Creatives Garage), David Muriithi (DJ, CEO, The Creative Enterprise Centre) and Juliani (Artist, Performer My Msanii) are panelists.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up