Life after COVID – what do African creatives need to weather the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and their livelihoods? Kenya’s entertainment industry executives share their insights in this insightful discussion.
Judy Ogana (Director of the GoDown Arts Centre), June Gachui (performing and recording artist, singer, songwriter, thespian, and intellectual property (IP) lawyer), Wilfred Kiumi (Founding Director VumiCentral), Adam Kiboi (Creative Consultants, Creatives Garage), David Muriithi (DJ, CEO, The Creative Enterprise Centre) and Juliani (Artist, Performer My Msanii) are panelists.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’