Raro Lae, Nigerian-American blogger and media personality, recently sat with actress and singer Keri Hilson and movie director David E.Talbert to discuss their latest movie ‘Almost Christmas.’
Keri Hilson is known for her hit single “Pretty Girl Rock” while David E. Talbert is known for directing “Baggage Claim”, “First Sunday” and most recently, “Almost Christmas”.
Both spoke about the obstacles they faced filming and directing ‘Almost Christmas,’ including a movie trailer that caught on fire, and a few extras being hit by a car during the filming. Keri Hilson, played quite the naive role, and she absolutely NAILED it!
Raro Lae also delved into the business of music with Keri Hilson asking about her time in Nigeria and future plans with international acts. Hilson revealed that she’s actually working on a single with Tiwa (from Zambia), has met with P.Square, Davido (if he is willing), she also has spoken to Wizkid and Fally Ipupa.
It’s safe to say, there will also be an “Almost Christmas 2”! With Christmas coming up, and family together this week for Thanksgiving, this is certainly a movie the entire family can watch!
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives