Artists, watch this and do the opposite of it with your relationships with fellow label mates i.e. avoid the drama, really. Also, careful about labels that create atmospheres that have you competing with label mates. Aside from all that, K.Michelle also drops serious music business industry knowledge and issues surrounding creative freedom for artists.
Warning: There are some silly irrelevant talks about vagina.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company