The Lagos Digital Media Conference , plans to be the greatest digital media conference ever held in Nigeria. Attendees will rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in the digital industry, soak up countless tips and new strategies and enjoy extensive networking opportunities. This A-class event will have in attendance top government functionaries, Captains of Industry, top personalities in different industries, etc. The Lagos Digital Media Conference will attract a lot of Marketing and Advertising agencies, CEOs, Directors of companies, Decision makers, influential personalities, Social Media Personnel, Highly Ranked Bloggers, Business Development Officials, Head Marketing Of Brands, Social Media Trend Setters and Trend Followers and Opinion Leaders.
For more information, visit website.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”