[spp-player]Singer and songwriter Lami Phillips made her major debut in the music industry, in 2009, with the release of her freshman album ‘intuition.’ Since then, the Afro-queen of soul has created and maintained a sound and style that keeps R&B/alternative/rock music relevant on Africa’s music map.In this 37th episode of The Africa Music Law Show, the artist-entrepreneur joins Ms. Uduak to discuss the business of music, record label agreements, copyright society of Nigeria (COSON), producing her freshman album, digital/social media, women in music, her upcoming EP and album and much more. It is an episode not to be missed.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society