[spp-player]Lancelot Imasuen is a respected Nigerian film director, screenwriter and film producer with over twenty years experience in the film industry. A highly sought after speaker, he joins Ms. Uduak on the 34th episode of The Africa Music Law show to discuss Nollywood (Nigeria’s film industry), Nigerian filmmakers trying to break into Hollywood and his latest movie ‘Invasion 1897.’
Invasion 1897 is an epic film based on the invasion of the Benin Kingdom by the British Empire in 1897 and looting the priceless ancient artifacts of the Benin kingdom, including the famous commemorative head and pendant of ivory mask representing Queen Idia (from court of Benin, 16th century) who was the mother of Esigie, the Oba of Benin who ruled from 1504 to 1550.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company