Ghanaian entertainment icon Kwesi Kyei Darkwah aka KKD is having more legal trouble than anticipated. In almost a scenario that mirrors that of Bill Cosby here in the U.S., the entertainment icon has gone from being one of the most beloved media personalities to losing the admiration and respect of the public at large.
KKD made an appearance in Ghana’s criminal court in an arraignment hearing to build not guilty to the charge of rape and ask for bail. The court denied his request for bail. In Ghana, rape is not a bailable offense. His next court hearing will be on January 8th, 2015.
Start from beginning to 20seconds and pick up on the 50second mark onwards.
Starts at 4:16 mark
Ghanaian Criminal Attorney Clara Kasser Tee explains Ghanaian Criminal Law on Rape
In the meantime, more victims come forward.
1. More KKD Rape Allegations: UK Based Ghanaian Woman Says KKD Has Been Sleeping Around With Young Girls for Many Years & He Tried It On Her When She Was Only 9 Years Old + He Raped Her Friend Who Was 11 Years at the Time
2. A Former METRO TV Employee & GC Reader Says Kwesi Kyei Darko (KKD) Sexually Assaulted Her in His Car on Their Way From KOD’s Wife Fashion Show When She Was 18 Years
3. Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
4. A Year Ago GC Reader Commented On An Article that KKD Should Stop Messing With 14 & 16 Year Old Girls | Today She Says KKD Sexually Assaulted Her Too
5. Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here…
6. Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old…
– See more at: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2014/12/29/former-metro-tv-employee-gc-reader-says-kwesi-kyei-darko-kkd-sexually-assaulted-car-way-kods-wife-fashion-show-18-years/#sthash.tUWpfaCa.dpuf