This interview by Law Weekly with Domestic Violence Activist Josephine Effa-Chukwuma is worth watching.
She talks about the higher rate of verbal/mental abuse than even physical abuse in Nigeria. There is also a message for people who keep silent when they witness domestic violence.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society