Shola’s bio culled from Channels TV
Shola Soyele, a lawyer called to the Nigerian Bar in 2005, is our Judiciary Correspondent. She is also the anchor of Law Weekly, a 30 mins programme on Channels television that takes an in-depth look at judicial activities across Nigeria with a special focus on how the law affects both the socio and economic fabric of the country.
Shola is a graduate member of the Nigerian institute of management, former Asst. Gen Sec of the lawyers in the media group of the Nigerian Bar Association who has covered legal events all around the country &
She is also the 2012 Business Forum Director of JCI lagos Royale, a group of young people dedicated to creating positive change in their communities.”
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!