By the way, shout out to the host Shola Soleye. I am proud of you Shola.
You keep me on the pulse of the legal industry in Nigeria and do it so well and passionately. I appreciate you. Thank you.
Shola’s bio culled from Channels TV
Shola Soyele, a lawyer called to the Nigerian Bar in 2005, is our Judiciary Correspondent. She is also the anchor of Law Weekly, a 30 mins programme on Channels television that takes an in-depth look at judicial activities across Nigeria with a special focus on how the law affects both the socio and economic fabric of the country.
Shola is a graduate member of the Nigerian institute of management, former Asst. Gen Sec of the lawyers in the media group of the Nigerian Bar Association who has covered legal events all around the country &
She is also the 2012 Business Forum Director of JCI lagos Royale, a group of young people dedicated to creating positive change in their communities.”
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society