Please visit www.ladybrillemag.com to see my discussion and take on the currently unfolding and huge legal drama between a highly reputable American fashion producer and South Africa’s fashion designer David Tlale. The producer pulled out of the show, announced it to the press and guests about 24hours before the show. Why? She claimed she was not paid the remnant $15,000 fees owed to her.
Analysis at Ladybrille Magazine.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show