Exactly a month after announcing the launch of her social network, Linda Ikeji Social (LIS), celebrity gossip blogger Linda Ikeji introduces her new staff through a dance music video. Ikeji’s video is fun and lighthearted.
While she celebrates, the verdict is still out on whether Ikeji’s LIS network can scale and have the same tremendous reach, if not more, like her blog. Indeed, Ikeji has been aggressively promoting LIS, from taking banner ads on other blogs to offering extensive giveaways, among other things. Ikeji is also active with the marketing and promotion of her newly launched television and music media brands.
Watch the dance music video. I presume she got the requisite copyright clearance for use of Stevie Wonder’s 1981 classic hit song ‘Happy birthday,’and we won’t see a take down of the video on You Tube in the future.
Photocredit: Linda Ikeji Instagram
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company