Celebrity gossip blogger Linda Ikeji granted an interview to That1960Chick.com’s Lateefah, who was also conducting a separate interview in behalf of TW Magazine. I am a long time reader of Lateefah’s blog and enjoy her style of writing and take on many issues. I am also enjoying her new foray into Vlogging. She reminds me, from her physical looks, of another favorite Vlogger of mine, Sisi Yemmie. Her style is, however, uniquely her own.
Watch her interview with Linda Ikeji about her Hermès Birkin bags controversy, marriage and more. Also catch up with other prior episodes from Lateefah:
“It’s not easy to get to the top and it’s even harder to stay on top” ~Linda Ikeji
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company