Celebrity gossip blogger Linda Ikeji granted an interview to That1960Chick.com’s Lateefah, who was also conducting a separate interview in behalf of TW Magazine. I am a long time reader of Lateefah’s blog and enjoy her style of writing and take on many issues. I am also enjoying her new foray into Vlogging. She reminds me, from her physical looks, of another favorite Vlogger of mine, Sisi Yemmie. Her style is, however, uniquely her own.
Watch her interview with Linda Ikeji about her Hermès Birkin bags controversy, marriage and more. Also catch up with other prior episodes from Lateefah:
“It’s not easy to get to the top and it’s even harder to stay on top” ~Linda Ikeji
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo