Check out my recent interview with fashion designer Estella Ogbonna on the business of fashion, media, and more. See below for details.
Ladybrille Woman of the Month Estella Ogbonna on Business, Marriage, Domestic Violence and Never Giving Up.
Our Ladybrille Woman of the Month for October is fashion designer Estella Ogbonna. In this feature, Estella shares how she started her fashion business, the challenges it took to set up and successfully run her business, and how she met those challenges, finding love, moving to Ghana after she got married to be with her husband, domestic violence in the relationship leading to separation/divorce, and working with Nigerian actress Monalisa Chinda. She also shares tips for fashion entrepreneurs.
BBES International:BBES international is a passport to other markets. BBES makes the connections needed to take brands and companies where they want to go.
Quick Preview of the Podcast
- Starting her fashion business.
- Challenges in running her fashion business
- Growing her fashion business
- Finding love.
- Marriage and moving to Ghana
- Domestic violence in the marriage, separation/divorce.
- Working in Nigeria with Actress Monalisa Chinda
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo