Check out my recent interview with fashion designer Estella Ogbonna on the business of fashion, media, and more. See below for details.
Ladybrille Woman of the Month Estella Ogbonna on Business, Marriage, Domestic Violence and Never Giving Up.
Our Ladybrille Woman of the Month for October is fashion designer Estella Ogbonna. In this feature, Estella shares how she started her fashion business, the challenges it took to set up and successfully run her business, and how she met those challenges, finding love, moving to Ghana after she got married to be with her husband, domestic violence in the relationship leading to separation/divorce, and working with Nigerian actress Monalisa Chinda. She also shares tips for fashion entrepreneurs.
BBES International:BBES international is a passport to other markets. BBES makes the connections needed to take brands and companies where they want to go.
Quick Preview of the Podcast
- Starting her fashion business.
- Challenges in running her fashion business
- Growing her fashion business
- Finding love.
- Marriage and moving to Ghana
- Domestic violence in the marriage, separation/divorce.
- Working in Nigeria with Actress Monalisa Chinda
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company